Onsite training relevant to your industry which will enable attendees to gain an understanding of the ISO14001:2004 standard, environmental awareness, legislation and also the opportunity to carry out a realistic internal audit in a role play scenario.ISO14001 – Workshop Agenda
- Section 1 Introduction to Environmental Issues
- Section 2 Environmental Legislation
- Section 3 Waste Minimisation Projects and Best Practice Guidance
- Section 4 EMS Management System ISO14001
- Introduction to ISO14001
- Workshops and auditing role play
- Section 5 Problems and Pitfalls
- Section 6 Benefits and summary
- An essential part of any management system and helps you to judge the effectiveness of controls that have been put in place.
- Audits can also give you an insight into how well your company is performing at any given time.
- Audit can identify both positive and negative issues which might have otherwise been missed.
- Check projects are on course to meet targets.
- Take remedial action where progress is not on target.
- Provide feedback to staff and the management.
Document progress in accordance with the system
Contact us for more information.