This standard is intended for use in any organisation of any industrial sector regardless of size, type, product or service. The standard provides a number of requirements which an organisation needs to fulfill if it is to achieve ISO9001 status for its operations and systems. Organisational Benefits
- Improved competitiveness, capability and performance
- Improved process/service control
- Clearer understanding of business operations
- Improved market impact and improved tender scoring
- New business generation
- Improved product and service quality
- Improved consistency of output.
- Address product/service issues
- Introduce quality-orientated management systems and processes
- Review existing management practices
- Develop management systems based on ISO 9001 with a view to certification
- Create templates for continual company improvement
- Carry out the internal audit or mock audit to make sure the system is ready
- Take you through the certification process including obtaining quotes and selecting certification bodies
Contact us for more information.